Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"never simple, never easy // kate&piper" by li

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: "never simple, never easy // kate&piper" by li Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"never simple, never easy // kate&piper" 12-31-2009

"We know it's never simple, never easy. Never a clean break, no one here to save me..."

Kate and Piper can never seem to make their relationship work, will someone finally call in quits or are they stuck in this cycle forever?

Song: Breathe by Taylor Swift
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:07 (110MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8A5rf24iU
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was gorgeous Kat! My favorite parts was the scene in the rain and then ending when she was writing the letter to Piper and gave it to the hotel guy. That was clever!! Fabulous beat use too as always! I really liked the little montage of them crying.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki!! i like the montage of them crying too, cos holly and evi both have such stricken heartbroken cry!faces so good for vidding

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: never simple, never easy // kate&piper by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat this is one of my favorites of yours EVER. This was so visually stunning-I loved the coloring plus that really subtle perfect little glow you used. And the beat use was fantastic! Everything was edited perfectly, and manipped perfectly, especially the end.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thanks Bec!! *hugs* glad you liked!!

sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: never simple, never easy // kate&piper by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was absolutely amazing!!!You are sooo talented!!!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, as always your AUs are amazing... you always meld fandoms together so perfectly... beautiful beat use... my favorite part was the end with the letter manips
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalma - thanks hun!!

sarah - thank you sweetie!! glad you liked xxx

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, this was soooo beautiful! What a sweet Taylor Swift song, I've never heard it before, and I really, really, liked it. I really love your creativity, I can never get over it and I admire it. You showed this pairing so well with your fabulous clip choices. They all brought out a very strong emotional feeling that I felt for the two. Your editing was lovely and so was your coloring. I especially loved the clips of them in black and white. My favorite scene would have to be when Kate was writing the letter and she mailed it! That looked awesomeeeeee! Wonderful video, Kat!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thanks Kate!! You're so sweet!! glad their emotion came through, and that you liked the ending! I had the hardest time coming up with an ending

EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: never simple, never easy // kate&piper by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow that was beautiful, i loved it, i really liked the manip at the end of kate writing the letter, all thew manips were flawless the colouring was awesome too,amazing job
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Emma!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: never simple, never easy // kate&piper by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! The manipped picture was looked soo good! I like the kinda glowy look and all the scenes looked great together.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: never simple, never easy // kate&piper by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was gorgeous, Kat! I love the texture and the glowyness of the of the clips - very pretty! Your beat use was awesome and your manips were really brilliant! I love the one of them both in the rain and when Kate was writing the letter for Piper. Stunning vid!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: never simple, never easy // kate&piper by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwww how freakin' lovely was this! I really loved the colouring you had, it was so beautiful! I always love your Kate and Piper vids even though I've never seen Charmed, you seem to make their relationship just so believable and sweet I particularly liked the part where you had them both in the rain, that was cool how you had such similar shots! And the end was awesome, I loved how you used that clip of Kate looking down crying to look like she was writing the letter, and Piper's face when she read the letter was perfect! Wonderful vid Kat!! ...and apologies for my epic lateness
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: